24. the breathing machine humming softly, twice a day, offering hope
to the wee one that he will be able to breath, sleep, live.
25. the gift of a friend, buying us some sparkling juice to celebrate another year.
26. the sticky kiss of the wee one when he wakes from his nap.
27. the twinkle of the lights on the Christmas tree.
28. gas in the tank.
29. laundry all folded and ready for another day.
30. glow sticks illuminating the dark night.
31. a refrigerator that works,and is filled with His bounty.
32. the opportunity to serve my family.
33. the cracked sugar on top of my lemon poppy seed muffin.
34. the music of the dog's nails as they click on the kitchen floor.
35. the seed of a strawberry.
36. shoes that fit.
37. the hope of a new year.
38. the lavish hugs of the boy-man, as he looks for acceptance and hungers for love.