Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year!

Happy New Year!! Entering 2013 counting God's graces in my life...His gifts. Want to join in on the eye-opening fun and live a transformed life? Jump on over to www.aholyexperience.com and become part of what the Lord is doing!!

Here is my short list of last year's bests...have any to share? Leave them in the comment box!!

2012's Best Book: One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp; also liked The Harbinger


2012's Best Recipe: Enchilada Soup (YUMMY and CHEAP!)

2012's Best Habit: Counting God's gifts to me

2012's Best Memory: Little One asking how he can have Jesus live with him.

2012's Risk that turned out the Best: Sharing my testimony several times.

2012's Best: that little pink journal by my bed that reminds me of all His many gifts.


Won't you come join us on Facebook, counting our gifts? Just check out One Thousand Gifts...and let His grace change you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment