Friday, November 22, 2013

Grace for the Storm

The storms in life, they kick up and kick in, pick up and toss, knock me right down to my knees. On bent knee, I find Him - refreshing me, tucking this little chick under His wing of protection. I am overwhelmed by the grace in the storm and the love of the Father that sends the swirling winds and pounding thunder. A day after crying out in agony to my sister, the Lord speaks and I give thanks that He has not left me alone...that really...in the midst of the driving rain of life, He is right here holding open wide the umbrella of His love, covering me with His mercy and grace.

Just thankful today for the miracle of His grace, the abundance of His provision in the midst of this storm. He does not forgotten nor does He overlook His own.

No comments:

Post a Comment